Harper is growing like a weed! She weighs a little over 10 pounds and is about 22 in long. She's teeny tiny, but is definitely growing.
She loves to "talk" and smile.
She is sleeping around 10-11 hours each night & usually takes a big nap in the mornings too.
Her latest trick is pulling up on our hands to stand in our lap. She is definitely a strong girl - I think we'll have our hands full once she gets to moving!
She is still wearing mostly NB clothes, but has transitioned into 0-3 some too. She's wearing size 1 diapers, and we still have yet to find a pair of shoes to fit her tiny feet.
We just recently went back on Zantac for her reflux - seems to help her spitting up.
She has officially stayed in the nursery 3 times... They've only had to come get me twice out of the three times. :) She's getting a little better about letting other people hold her; she is just a momma/daddy's girl at heart. :)
Her tummy is doing better after bottles now, but I still am mostly nursing.
Her eyes are still turning brown...I think they'll be just like Bubba's. I really think the only thing that looks like me at all on this baby girl is her nose! She got alot of Bubba's features & coloring... everyone jokes about her having his hair right now too! Poor girl hardly has a few sprigs of hair on her head!
She's still sleeping in her bassinet in our room. I think she would probably sleep fine in her crib. This is more of a "mom's not ready for this yet" thing. I know...get over it, right? :) I said I would move her to her crib once she started sleeping through the night, so I'm sure I'll work on getting her there soon.
She has been to her first wedding, birthday party, and softball game. She also went to our farm for the first time too!
She is growing so fast and really changing over night. We are very blessed to call her our daughter!
1 comment:
I remember how hard it was to put Asa in his own room. If she's small enough to stay in the bassinet, then don't rush. Enjoy having her in there as long as you want. :)
Post a Comment