Help us pick our baby girl's name! I have a poll to the right of my blog... Let us know what you think! If you don't see an option you like, you can always leave a comment on this blog. :) Our goal is to name her by Christmas!
I really like Harper or Mary Kate Elizabeth. It's so hard, I know!
Thanks for the sweet comment & yes, my heart definitely skipped SEVERAL beats when they said H1N1. I immediately started crying! Haha but everything is fine now. Thank goodness!
Yes, we have finally decided on a name...at least I think we have anyway! ha! Averly Brooke is what we are pretty set on. We know Averly is for sure, but aren't 100% set on Brooke just yet. We need to decide for sure bc she will be here before we know it!
Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas & good luck with the name!
3 comments:
Harper! Harper! Harper!!! I LOVE IT :) :) :)
What about "Julie Elizabeth Crowder"?
I really like Harper or Mary Kate Elizabeth. It's so hard, I know!
Thanks for the sweet comment & yes, my heart definitely skipped SEVERAL beats when they said H1N1. I immediately started crying! Haha but everything is fine now. Thank goodness!
Yes, we have finally decided on a name...at least I think we have anyway! ha! Averly Brooke is what we are pretty set on. We know Averly is for sure, but aren't 100% set on Brooke just yet. We need to decide for sure bc she will be here before we know it!
Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas & good luck with the name!
Post a Comment