I have to admit how much fun this pregnancy has become, and how much I have already (semi) forgotten from the first trimester... Don't hear me wrong here, I remember those nautious days/nights/mornings/afternoons/all day/everday days...but I've been able to start to really (really) enjoy this sweet baby girl!
Bubba finally felt her kick Sunday afternoon. We had On the Border for lunch (a restaraunt I couldn't eat at for the first 15 weeks!), and she seemed to really like it! Sunday night, after the chili cook-off at church, she was kicking away again. Bubba would put his hand on my tummy, and she would kick (or punch?) his hand!
Last night, I had the laptop resting on my stomach while I was sitting on the bed. She didn't like that very much...either the pressure or the heat, I'm not sure... BUT it made her KICK away!! And we could see it this time! Just the tiniest little thump would show through...Bubba really got a kick (no pun intended) out of this! :) We started playing with her a little bit & she would react to us most of the time. I can't get over the fact that my sweet, precious daughter is growing so quickly!
Bubba's mother, brother, sister-in-law, and niece are coming in next week for Thanksgiving. I know they're going to be surprised to see how much 'Little Bit' has grown! We're excited about having them over...but of course I'm a tad nervous about the cooking part... :) Mrs. Angie said she would help. And we've already ordered our smoked turkey from HBH... Just got to find recipes for dressing, sweet potato casserole, etc!! Any websites with good recipes is much welcomed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/11/show-us-your-life-thanksgiving-recipes.html
There are a few good ones on here you might want to look at! Good luck! I only have to take one dish this year and I'm nervous about that....it's like we have to prove we are adults or something! haha!
We are so excited for you guys! Little girls definitely bring the drama..tell Bubba to get ready. :) For good recipes try www.pioneerwoman.com. Everything I've tried on there is amazing!
Post a Comment